| Was contacted by Atos to return and resume work as NonStop / MMI Consultant, Mobile Provisioning, end client KPN. This could also be considered as a DevOps role. During this second period, was given total responsiblity for all change requests and architectural investigations involving the MMI application within the KPN infrastructure.
Performed the following activities
- MMI application migration onto new NonStop Blade Servers. Extensive testing activities
- Impact analysis for modifications to the number porting functionality within MMI
- Impact analysis for MMI’s role in KPN’s renewal of their Mobile Network’s HLR’s with new Huwaei Units.
- Impact analysis, testing and implementation of M2M functionality in MMI
- Impact analysis, testing and implementation of Data Only Pre paid functionality in MMI
- Impact analysis, testing and implementation on a Project involving call prioritization
- Impact analysis, build and testing on a project implementing a new service provider interface
- Supported EAI personnel in implementing new software. Debugged and diagnosed XML message problems that occurred across the updated interface with MMI